Akasa Amber 80mm PC Case Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A91CJ
• Spinning at 1,800RPM, this fan is quiet with just 20dBA of noise is emitted
• Moves 25.4 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• A clear frame with clear amber blades provides you with a distinctive looking fan
• Manufacturer part number: AK-182-L2BHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
The Amber series of fans have been designed with low air impedance, to provide you with an ultra-quiet acoustic experience. This fan spins at 1,800RPM, which generates a satisfying airflow of 25.4 cubic feet per minute (CFM). It is quiet with 20dBA of noise produced, making it perfect for systems where noise level needs to be kept to a minimum.
Where should I place these fans?
Since 25.4CFM of air can be moved by this fan, it will be good for use in open areas of your case where little is blocking the fan – for example as use for an exhaust fan, on the side panel, or on the bottom fan locations on your case.
Twin ball bearing
Clear with clear amber fans
Adjustable Fan Speed:
3-pin fan connector
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down