• Fan spins at 5,00RPM, producing 23.03dBA of noise so it’s quiet
• The fan moves 5.2 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow to cool a chip
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Tool-free and easy installation, with thermal adhesive tape pre-applied
• Manufacturer part number: AK-210
• Three blue LEDs emit a stimulating visual effectWill this be the right cooler for me?
Cool your chipset in style using this Akasa Cool Blue chipset cooler with effective LEDs included. Finished in all blue, including the heatsink, the LEDs in the fan are accentuated by its clear frame, giving you a great visual effect. The fan spins at 5,000RPM, generating 23.03dBA of noise, 2.23mm/H2O of static pressure and moving 5.2 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. Installing the cooler is easy, tool-free and quick due to the thermal adhesive tape being pre-applied for you.