• Compatible with Intel LGA 775 and 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) sockets
• Supplied with a 80mm fan which spins at a maximum of 3,000RPM, producing 28.71BA of noise
• The fan moves 33.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow to cool your CPU
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Pushpins make installation quick and easy
• Manufacturer part number: AK-CC7118HP01
• Low profile design makes it perfect for mini-ITX, HTPC and small form factor systems
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
If you’re looking for a CPU fan for your mini-ITX, micro-ATX, home theatre PC (HTPC) or small form factor (SFF) then this K25 cooler would be a great choice for you. The fan is embedded into the heatsink and spins at a maximum 3,000RPM, which leads to 28.71dBA of noise, 3.76mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement of 33.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. Designed to be a multi directional aluminium heatsink, heat dissipation is maximised and the fan helps to keep your system cool.
How do I change the fan speed?
The pre-installed fan supports pulse width modulation (PWM) for greater speed control, allowing you to adjust the speed from 3,000RPM to 600RPM and anywhere in between. This reduces noise production to a near silent 18.9dBA. Through such a wide RPM range you can find the perfect balance between performance and noise for you.
What is this compatible with?
Intel approved pushpins makes installation quick and easy, with compatibility for Intel LGA775 and LGA115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) platforms and thermal compound pre-applied. The K25 has been designed to work with CPUs up to 73W, but greater cooling efficiency can be attained through efficient case airflow.