• Compatible with Intel LGA 775 and 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) sockets
• Supplied with a 92mm fan which spins at a maximum of 3,000RPM, producing 28.71BA of noise
• The fan moves 33.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow to cool your CPU
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Pushpins make installation quick and easy
• Manufacturer part number: AK-CC7117EP01
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
If you’re looking for a cooler that is quick and easy to install then this K32 cooler could be an ideal option for you. The fan can spin at a maximum 3,000RPM, which results in 30.54dBA of noise, 4.05mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement of 56.81 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. Efficient and focused CPU and motherboard cooling is provided via the omni-directional heatsink, helping to keep your processor cool.
How do I change the fan speed?
The fan supports pulse width modulation (PWM), which provides you with increased speed control, so you can adjust the speed from 3,000RPM to 600RPM and anywhere in between. At 600RPM noise is reduced to a near silent 17.2dBA. This allows you to manually fine tune the speed for the balance between performance and noise that suits your need. Alternatively, you can set your motherboard to automatically adjust fan speed based on CPU usage.
What is this compatible with?
This cooler is compatible with Intel LGA775 and LGA115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) sockets and is quick and easy to install thanks to its Intel approved pushpins and pre-applied thermal compound. The cooler has been designed to work with CPUs up to 95W, but greater cooling efficiency can be attained through efficient case airflow.