• Spinning at maximum of 1,600RPM, it stays quiet with just 21dBA of noise emitted
• Moves 50.35 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Manufacturer part number: AK-FN064
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This Asaka Smart & Cool fan is controllable and can deliver high airflow while keeping noise levels to a minimum. It can spin at a maximum 1,600RPM to provide you with a fantastic 50.35 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of airflow for your case. The fan only produces 21dBA of noise, which makes it ideal for systems where low levels of ambient noise is desired. Rubber fan mounts are also supplied for easy mounting and aid in keeping acoustics low.
How do I change the fan speed?
Through the use of pulse width modulation (PWM), you are provided with greater control over fan speed. You can manually adjust the speed to as low as 600RPM, which would reduce noise production to an almost inaudible 6dBA, however this will reduce airflow to 19.2CFM. Alternatively, you can let the motherboard control the speed based on system requirements – with ultra-quiet acoustics during normal PC use and high performance under load.
Where should I place these fans?
At maximum RPM, this fan can be used almost anywhere in your case. The static pressure of 1.88mm/H2O and airflow production of 50.35CFM means this fan would be perfect in tight spaces, and work just as well in open areas of your case where little is blocking the fan.