Akasa Thermal Adhesive Tape
• Double-sided thermal adhesive tape for bonding heatsinks to chipsets or other components
• Thermal conductivity of 0.9 W/mK provides good heat transfer
• Can be cut to size easily, and is only 0.3mm thick
• Easy and quick to apply
• Manufacturer part number: AK-TT12-80What can this be used for?
This thermal adhesive tape is perfect for you if you’re looking for a quick and effective way to bond your heatsink to a chipset or other components needing a strong fixing in a hot environment. It provides you with good thermal conductivity of 0.9W/mK. The tape is easy to apply and won’t leave with you the mess that occurs when using thermal paste. You can also cut the tape to the size you desire and it is only 0.3mm thick, so it won’t add too much to your components.
Please note: This tape only provides a semi-permanent bonding, it is not designed for quick removal and not recommended for use on CPUs or GPUs.
|| Reinforced micro-fibreglass
| Thermal Conductivity
|| 0.9 W/mK
| Peel adhesion
|| 1200 g/inch2
| Operating Temperature
|| Manufacturer not specified
| Dimensions (W x H)
|| 80 mm x 80 mm
|| 0.3 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.