• Connect on one of eight channels in the 500-865 MHz range*
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit perfect for singing or presenting
• UHF (ultra-high frequency) transmission to reduce interference from other devices
• Up to ten hours battery life on just one AA battery
• Balanced XLR or unbalanced 6.35mm jack output socket allows connections to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Comes with a cardioid microphone for great sound in front of the microphone and reduction of other noisesWhy choose a wireless microphone?
Stay free of cables and use the handheld microphone to record or play your voice through an amplifier. Say goodbye to getting tangles in wires and having to find places that it are safe to run them. The microphone can powered for up to 10 hours by a single AA battery. It also has an LED indicator to let you know when the battery needs replacing.
What microphone is included?
The Perception Vocal kit comes with a HT 45 handheld microphone. The HT 45 uses a cardioid pattern pickup, so it gets a great sound from what it is pointed at and reduces other sounds from the sides or from behind the microphone. The microphone has a built-in wind and pop filter, and also features high gain and low noise handing sensitivity to give a great sound. The microphones on/off switch also allows you to mute the microphone without disconnecting it from your receiver.
How easy is this wireless kit to set up?
The wireless vocal system is easy to set up. Simply plug your receiver into a mains supply and run an XLR or 1/4-inch (6.3mm) jack to your amplifier or mixer. Insert an AA battery (included – Order Code L43AL) into the body of the microphone and switch it on. Set the receiver to the handheld channel and you’re all set up.
*NB: A Licence is required for use with the lower frequencies