• Connect your instrument wirelessly from a bodypack to a receiver on a fixed frequency
• Connect your guitar, bass or keytar to the bodypack
• UHF (ultra-high frequency) transmission to reduce interference from other devices
• Up to thirty hours battery life on just one AA battery
• Balanced 6.35mm jack output socket allows connections to a wide range of mixers, amplifiers and powered speakersWhat can I use the wireless bodypack with?
Get audio from your guitar or bass without having wires clutter the stage. Use your instrument up to 20m away from your receiver and send audio wirelessly and licence free on 863.1 MHz to your mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Get great sound and the freedom to move around by plugging the small, compact transmitter into a 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket and everything you play will be sent directly to the receiver. The receiver can be plugged into a 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket on a mixer, amplifier or even direct to powered speakers and is 1RU in height, so it can sit comfortably on your DJ racks.
What can the receiver do?
The receiver has three status LEDs – which show you at a glance whether you have power, have a strong enough signal strength from the bodypack, and whether the audio clipping is on. You can also control your volume and turn the power on or off from the receiver. The receiver is powered by a 110-240V mains adapter, and the audio is output through a 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) socket for you to play it through most mixers, amplifiers or powered speakers. The receiver takes up one-third of a 19-inch rack with a height of one RU.
What can I use with the bodypack?
With its small rugged housing, this is a great bodypack to fit on your belt and use with an instrument or microphone. The bodypack can run for up to 30 hours on a single AA battery and has a low battery indicator to let you know when to change your batteries. The bodypack comes with batteries, a belt clip and a MKG L cable which can connect a MKG cable to a 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket. The bodypack has a volume control and an on/off and mute switch which allows you to silence the sound from your transmitter without disconnecting from the receiver.