• Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
• Compact form factor
• Low weight
• 9V battery powered
• Integrated shock mounting
• Integrated foam windscreen
• 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
• On camera power, level and filter controls
• Camera shoe mount with 3/8 inch thread for easy boompole mounting
Point and Shoot
The Alctron VM-6 is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with a wide range of Camcorders & DSLR cameras which have a 3.5mm microphone input.
The microphone uses a standard sized shoe mount for on camera use and also features a 3/8 inch thread in the base of the mount for fitting to a Rode Micro boom or the longer 3m Boom Pole.
The VM-6 is powered by a 9v battery (included) to get you started so you can be up and running in no time.
Simply fit the Alctron VM-6 to your camera and click record.
The Alctron VM-6 Features full quality sound reproduction and has a 20-20,000kHz frequency response with a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz, this prevents low end noise such as road traffic from being recorded.