Alesis DM Lite Eight Piece Portable Drum Kit
• Independently powered drum kit that can be listened to through media speakers or through your headphones to avoid becoming a noise nuisance
• Drum kit can also be connected to a mixer or directly to headphones for band practice
• 1/4-inch jack input to allow you to play along to your favourite tracks
• Full size, Eight-piece drum kit includes four drum pads, two cymbals and two foot pedals to give you a realistic playing experience
• 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits—over 200 drum and cymbal sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources)
• Pre-assembled four-post rack with all drum and cymbal pads in place – simply unfold the arms and position them
• LED illuminated pads which add a mini-light show to any performance
• Built-in drum coach to help you improve your skills
• Electric drum kit that connects to your USB port on a laptop or computer so you can listen to your drum beats through your speakers or headphonesWhat features does this pad have?
Play drums like a rock-star without the noise complaints by listening to your kit through your computer speakers or headphones. The LED-illuminated pads give you visual feedback while playing, and the built-in drum coach with play-along patterns and exercises helps you improve your skills. You can connect your MP3 player directly to this drum kit’s 3.5mm input to jam along to your favourite tracks. The Alesis DM Lite also allows you to select from ten different drum kits to give you a range of styles and effects.
What connections does this pad come with?
This drum kit can be connected directly to your computer or laptop using a USB cable (not included). This will allow you to record your drumming directly onto your hard drive for easy playback. Simply download some licence-free recording software (not included) to record all your recording tracks. The drums also include a 6.35mm output to connect them to a mixer or amplifier instead of a computer to allow you to use this drum kit during a performance. If you want to avoid becoming a nuisance to everyone else, you can connect a pair of headphones to the 3.5mm headphone socket to practise without being noisy.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.