• Independently powered drum kit that can be listened to through media speakers or through your headphones to avoid becoming a noise nuisance
• Drum kit can also be connected to a mixer or directly to headphones for band practice
• 1/4-inch jack input to allow you to play along to your favourite tracks
• Full size, Eight-piece drum kit includes four drum pads, two cymbals and two foot pedals to give you a realistic playing experience
• 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits—over 200 drum and cymbal sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources)
• Pre-assembled four-post rack with all drum and cymbal pads in place – simply unfold the arms and position them
• LED illuminated pads which add a mini-light show to any performance
• Built-in drum coach to help you improve your skills
• Electric drum kit that connects to your USB port on a laptop or computer so you can listen to your drum beats through your speakers or headphonesWhat features does this pad have?
Play drums like a rock-star without the noise complaints by listening to your kit through your computer speakers or headphones. The LED-illuminated pads give you visual feedback while playing, and the built-in drum coach with play-along patterns and exercises helps you improve your skills. You can connect your MP3 player directly to this drum kit’s 3.5mm input to jam along to your favourite tracks. The Alesis DM Lite also allows you to select from ten different drum kits to give you a range of styles and effects.
What connections does this pad come with?
This drum kit can be connected directly to your computer or laptop using a USB cable (not included). This will allow you to record your drumming directly onto your hard drive for easy playback. Simply download some licence-free recording software (not included) to record all your recording tracks. The drums also include a 6.35mm output to connect them to a mixer or amplifier instead of a computer to allow you to use this drum kit during a performance. If you want to avoid becoming a nuisance to everyone else, you can connect a pair of headphones to the 3.5mm headphone socket to practise without being noisy.