• Monitor speaker system perfect for your studio set up, hear your mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive lucidity
• The convenient bass boost switch on the master speaker gives your music the low-end punch its missing
• The three-inch woofers and one-inch silk dome tweeters were carefully put together for high quality sound
• Each speaker has a 10W continuous (RMS) power output for a clear 60W peak output providing clear quality sound at a high volume
• For extra power and extension connect any powered subwoofer into the 1/8-inch stereo port on the master speaker
• Magnetic shielding safeguards the speakers against interference from other electronic equipment
• The set of twin phono ports can be used to connect your mixers and interfaces, the 1/8-inch stereo port allows you listen with headphones or connect other speakers
• The speaker’s dense construction produces a natural bassWhat sound quality can I expect from this speaker?
The Alesis Elevate 3 MK2 monitor speaker system is the ideal choice for your studio set up. Listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warmth. Natural bass is produced by the speaker’s dense construction, custom wooden cabinets. Each Elevate 3 MK2 speaker contains three-inch woofers and one-inch silk dome tweeters, as well as dedicated power. These components were carefully put together to work in union to produce a high quality sound.
The compact design produces a 60W peak output, with each speaker offering a 10W continuous (RMS) power output for clear quality audio at a high volume. The magnetic shielding safeguards your speakers against interference with displays, TVs and other electronic equipment.
What connections does this speaker come with?
On the back of the Alesis Elevate 3 MK2’s master speaker you will find one set of Twin Phono ports, which are great for connecting your mixers and interfaces. The 3.5mm stereo jack port situated on the front of the master speaker allows you to switch to your headphones at any time or connect other speakers to your audio system to expand your sound.
The Elevate 3 MK2 studio speakers are designed to produce a natural frequency response. For that extra bass-boost, however, the handy bass-boost switch will give your music a low-end punch to complete the sound you’re after. For even more power and extension, connect any powered subwoofer into the 1/8-inch stereo port for superior performance.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Elevate 3 MK2 is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier, which means you can connect an iPod or CD player and play it through the speaker.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS measures the speaker’s average power output, which allows you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.