Alesis Elevate 5 Monitor Speakers (Pair)
• 80W continuous (RMS)(2 x 40W RMS) power output with a 120W peak output for a clear quality sound
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Ideal for use in a smaller venue, a studio or in the home
• 6.35mm jack and Phono (RCA) inputs allow you to connect a wide range of audio products to these speakersHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 120W peak output, this speaker is perfect for giving you a great DJ set whether in a smaller venue, in a studio or at home. Its compact design will allow you to place these speakers wherever you choose without getting in the way. As the Elevate 5 is supplied as a pair of speakers, this will give you an excellent stereo output.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alesis Elevate 5 speaker system comes with twin phono (RCA) and 6.35mm jack input connections. This will allow you to connect a wide range of products such as computers, tablets, smart phones and MP3 players to your speakers to give you great quality sound when played.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alesis Elevate 5 speakers have a built in amplifier. This will allow you to connect audio products directly to the pair of speakers to be played instead of through an external amplifier.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
55 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.