• Play your guitar without needing a long wire going to your amp
• Operates on a 2.4GHz frequency and works at a distance of up to 20m, giving you plenty of freedom
• Transmitter has a 1/4-inch (6.35mm) 5.8m jack cable connection which plugs into the 1/4-inch out on your guitar or bass
• Receiver has a 1/4-inch for you to connect it to your amp
• Compact receiver and transmitter allows for easy placement and provides portabilityWhat can I achieve with this wireless system?
This wireless guitar system removes the restrictions placed on you by a physical wire going from your guitar to your amp. It uses the 2.4GHz frequency band and provides you with the mobility to move up to 20m away from your amp. This wireless system is compatible with most guitars and bass guitars and is quick and easy to setup. Simply connect the transmitter to your guitar, connect the receiver via a 1/4-inch jack cable (not supplied) to your amp, press the pairing buttons and you’re good to go.
How is this wireless system powered?
The GuitarLink wireless transmitter is powered by two AAA batteries and is small and compact, so it won’t interfere with your playing. An integrated metal clip allows you to attach the transmitter on your guitar strap or belt, providing you with extra comfort. The GuitarLink wireless receiver can be powered by two AAA batteries, or through the mains, using the supplied power adapter, for a more permanent setup. Being compact and capable of running off batteries, you can place the receiver almost anywhere – on top of the amp, mounted on your pedalboard or in your effects rack.