Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX Mixer
• Compact, eight-channel mixer for studio and live applications
• Three band equalisers on the first four channels and two band equalisers on the last four channels allow you to perfect the sound you want to achieve
• Various inputs allow you to connect almost every musical device to the mixer, from MP3 players and CD players to instruments such as guitars
• 6.35mm headphone connection allows to you to listen to your mixes at a comfortable level
• Built-in effects with footswitch bypass control allow you to modify the sound easily and comfortably
• Plug and play USB connection allows you to connect to your PC or Mac to record your mixes, without the need to install any driversWhat makes this mixer different?
This compact mixer with built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. You can connect microphone inputs, guitar-direct inputs and line-level inputs, which are used for a wide range of effects. Whatever the input, the Multimix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio and hassle-free computer connection to your PA or recording system.
How can I connect to the mixer?
The Multimix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one to four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of the mixer and there is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass. This is a great advantage for musicians looking to get a clean signal without degradation of the signal. A phone (RCA) stereo input is also included, adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
How does the USB recording work?
This mixer contains a complete USB recording interface. This means you can plug the Multimix 8 mixer into your Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with almost any audio software program. The Multimix 8 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo signal, so musicians can record the stereo main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer with headphones or monitoring loudspeakers.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.