Alesis Q49 - USB/MIDI Extended Keyboard Controller
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N63HU
• 49 keys allow more octaves to be played at the same time
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• USB to MIDI functionality allows use with a wide range of virtual instruments
• Pitch bend and modulation controls give you flexibility of sound
• The powerful Albeton Live Lite production software is included
• Velocity sensitive keys give the keyboard a natural piano feel
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)How many octaves does this keyboard give me?
This keyboard comes with 49 keys which gives you four full octaves as well as an extra note.
What does the keyboard sound like?
49 velocity sensitive keys and series of controls present you with the ability to create whatever music you desire. Pitch bend allows you to manipulate the notes you are playing by raising and lowering the pitch. Modulation control allows for fine and accurate adjustments to the pitch, enabling you to make complex adjustments to the output. Octave controls let you shift the sound up and down the octave scale, expanding the range of keys at your fingertips.
What can I connect to this keyboard?
This keyboard has a single connection for power and computer connectivity. If you are using the keyboard with your computer you only need to connect it to the computer’s USB port. There is also a MIDI connection, which gives you the ability to connect to items such as an external sound module. The keyboard also has an input which will allow you to connect to a sustain pedal, giving you the ability to hold a note.
Number Of Keys:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down