• 50W continuous (RMS) output with 100W peak for good quality sound output
• This active speaker has a built in amplifier to provide the speaker with power
• Excellent for small venues and for a home enthusiast
• 1¼ inch jack & Phono (RCA) inputs for maximum compatibility with various audio sources
• 1¼ inch jack output to link the speaker directly to another speaker
• Bluetooth enabled to allow connection to a variety of devicesHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 100W peak output power, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in small venues and at home. The compact design of the speaker, it is perfect for use as a stage amp, monitor or practice amp. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alesis speaker comes fitted with several inputs on the rear of the speaker for a variety of sources. It comes with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as Phono (RCA) connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to the speaker, such as instruments or MP3 players.
Is the speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with Bluetooth built in to allow you to connect any Bluetooth enabled product without any cables. This will allow the connection of many smart phones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This Alesis speaker is an active speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. This allows for audio sources to be connected directly to the speaker to be played instead of through an external amplifier.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.