Alesis Trans-Active Drummer 50W 10 inch Active Speaker
• 50W continuous (RMS) output with 100W peak for good quality sound output
• This active speaker has a built in amplifier to provide the speaker with power
• Excellent for small venues and for a home enthusiast
• 1¼ inch jack & Phono (RCA) inputs for maximum compatibility with various audio sources
• 1¼ inch jack output to link the speaker directly to another speaker
• Bluetooth enabled to allow connection to a variety of devicesHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 100W peak output power, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in small venues and at home. The compact design of the speaker, it is perfect for use as a stage amp, monitor or practice amp. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alesis speaker comes fitted with several inputs on the rear of the speaker for a variety of sources. It comes with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as Phono (RCA) connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to the speaker, such as instruments or MP3 players.
Is the speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with Bluetooth built in to allow you to connect any Bluetooth enabled product without any cables. This will allow the connection of many smart phones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This Alesis speaker is an active speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. This allows for audio sources to be connected directly to the speaker to be played instead of through an external amplifier.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.