• Tri-band Handheld Transceiver covers VHF, UHF and 1200 MHz
• 1000 Memory Channels with programmable memory banks
• SMA antenna port for external antenna capability
• Internal VOX
• Large LCD full dot matrix screen with easy to see and understand display
• Durable design with a Die-cast chassis
• IP Rating of IPX7The DJ-G7 tunes 0.530-1299.995MHz continuously, and you can enjoy full duplex receive in combination with the amateur 144/430/1200 MHz bands. AM and WFM modes allow you to hear the aviation and broadcast bands and with the broadcast preset memories and built-in AM bar antenna radio listening is easier than ever. Enjoy a variety of scan modes and options that include Time -set scan, 50 pair of programmable scan memories, Timing adjustable priority scanning and Alinco's patented Channel-Scope visualize the presence of radio signals on the display. There are also two modes of bug detector functions. (Restrictions may apply to frequency combinations for Full-duplex QSO.)
Customize the DJ-G7 to your personal preferences. Set the parameters to suit your needs and likes. Choose the display language (English/Japanese) lamp function and display contrast and brightness. Select Auto-Power Off / Battery save function. Turn sounds (beep, bell, end beep) on or off. Set the transmitter for VOX / TOT / BCLO. Control the DTMF burst timing; link your scan banks, set priority scan-timing and memory skip functions and more. Personalize the DJ-G7 to make it, "YOUR DJ-G7".