- Stream your audio from your Bluetooth devices directly to your DJ setup
- XLR input lets you use the receiver with powered speakers or mixing deck
- +4dB line level input for enhanced sound quality
- Mini USB charge port for charging or continuous power for long sessions
- Built in rechargeable battery gives you 6 hours listening before needing a recharge
- Link multiple receivers for greater stereo sound, without the need for messy wires
Conveniently transmit your music
The Alto Bluetooth Total Audio Receiver makes it easy to get music stored on your smartphone or tablet, and stream it directly into a mixing desk or to a powered speaker without any wires. The receiver uses an XLR connection commonly found on DJ gear to connect to your setup and takes in a Bluetooth connection from your portable devices. This means you can store your music library on your phone and recall your tunes for mixing quickly without needing to transfer your tracks on to a USB stick or other storage device.
True stereo sound without the need for wires
The Alto Bluetooth Total has a handy selection switch which allows you to pair two of the Bluetooth Total receivers together for transmitting true stereo audio, this is great for using two powered speakers and producing greater quality sound. The Alto Bluetooth Total XLR Receiver uses Bluetooth version 2 advanced audio distribution profile to allow clear and seamless stereo audio without signal quality loss between transmitter and receiver.