• 350W continuous (RMS) output for a clear quality sound output
• The kit is supplied with two passive satellite speakers that would connect to a central amplifier / mixer combo unit
• Excellent for a smaller venue or at home
• 6.35mm and XLR inputs to give you maximum compatibility with your external amplifier
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 350W RMS output power, the speaker will be ideal in both a smaller venue and at home for a variety of uses such as karaoke, background music or for a small conference. The compact design of its satellite speakers will allow you to place them easily wherever you want them to be.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The system is fitted with a standard XLR socket which will allow you to connect it to a wide range of devices such as microphones. The speaker is also fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) socket, allowing you to connect MP3 players, tablets, smart phones and other devices.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This system is made up of two passive satellite speakers which you can place anywhere in the room as well as a central amplifier / mixer allowing you to control your setup and have several sources connected to the system at the same time without any interference.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.