Alto Pro ZMX52 5 Channel Compact Mixer
• Five channel stereo mixer for solo gigs and multimedia studios alike
• Two band equaliser on the first mono channel allows you to change the bass and treble
• Six total inputs with a phantom powered XLR jack on channel one give you plenty of choice to plug your devices in to
• Auxiliary phono (RCA) outputs to connect to your amplifier
• 6.35mm (1/4") socket for headphone output so you can listen to the music separately at a comfortable volumeWho can use the Alto Pro ZMX52?
This lightweight mixer is perfect for solo gigs, multimedia studios or even just mixing tunes in your own home. The compact design allows you to transport between venues, while the six inputs allow to connect almost anything with a sound output into the channels. This gives you a well-rounded mixer that almost anyone will be able to use.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. These features give you full control over your music and making it sound the best it can do.
How easy is the mixer to set up?
This all-purpose mixer is simple and easy to set up. Once you have put the mixer where you will be using it, you will need to connect the devices you will be using. This could be an MP3 player, a CD player or a computer. Once you have connected these to the phono or line-in sockets on the back, plug your amplifier or powered speakers and power adapter into the master out sockets on the back and you’re ready to go.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.