• 25-key MIDI keyboard performance controller
• 25 velocity-sensitive keys
• Pitch bend and modulation joystick
• Sustain input (pedal optional)
• USB MIDI and standard MIDI outputs
• Assignable slider to send out MIDI CC’s
• Durable sturdy construction, built for touring
• USB bus-powered, no AC adapter required
• Split performance ability for playing two parts at once
• Octave shift buttons for extended musical rangeNO GIG TOO BIG (or small)
Inspiration can strike anywhere. The LIVE 25 is designed for maximum expression and feel with minimal hassle. Accompanying the sleek, silver finish are velocity-sensitive keys that practically beg to be touched. Pitch Bend and Modulation add additional means of expression and are handle with a unique joystick. The built-in assignable slider is used with the keys to send virtually any MIDI message anywhere on stage. Standard MIDI output allows LIVE 25 to speak fluently with other MIDI devices while the integrated USB port connects to any PC or Mac for complete software control. Connect your favourite sustain pedal using the input right on the back of the LIVE 25, close your eyes, play a grand piano sound from your rig and you might forget entirely that you're on 25 keys. Of course, once the performance starts the audience may never know the difference thanks to the built-in Octave-shift buttons that let you access your full range.
As you know, repeat performances and frequent travel can often be very hard on music gear. The LIVE 25 and its siblings were engineered to endure the rigors of even the most demanding performances and tours. Solid construction and tight-fitting joints are standard-issue on every LIVE series keyboard controller. With four sizes to choose from in the LIVE series, no venue is too large or too small.
Control every nuance of performance and take it on the road in style with the LIVE 25.