• Make any active loudspeaker into a wireless one with this wireless system
• Has a wireless range of up to 61m, so you can locate the speakers far away
• Dual channel transmitter has two XLR or 1/4 inch connections (combination input) for connecting to a range of mixers or audio sources
• Two single channel receivers each have an XLR output for connecting to your speakers
• 16 selectable channels help you avoid interference with other wireless devices for continuous operationWhat does this wireless system allow me to do?
If you’re looking for a way to have a great sounding sound set up without having to run cables around, then this wireless system is perfect for you. It is made up of a dual channel (stereo) transmitter and two single channel receivers. The transmitter sends the outputted sound from your mixer or DJ controller (connected with either a XLR or 1/4 inch connection) to the receiver which is connect to active loudspeakers (connected via XLR). This wireless system is compatible with all active loudspeakers as well as traditional passive speaker with amplifier setups. Since there are no cables running between the speakers and audio source, after you finish your performance you can turn off the system and be on your way. You no longer have to stay to remove long cabling, saving you money and time.
How does this system deal with interference?
There are a number of features that this wireless system adopts to ensure that you get the best quality signal possible. There are 16 channels for you to choose from, so you can avoid channels that are over populated with other wireless devices – which results in reduced interference. A squelch control on the receiver lets you set a noise limit on any received signals. In other words, the noise will be filtered through and you will only get the signal coming from the transmitter.
How easy is this to set up?
Everything you need to link this wireless system to your speakers is included in the box and simple to set up. First of all, using either XLR or 1/4 inch inputs connect your mixer or DJ controller into the Stealth wireless transmitter. Next, connect the receivers to your active speakers or amplifier/passive speaker setup with one of the two XLR cables supplied. Finally, turn them on and ensure that they are on the same channel. You can now enjoy your wireless sound system. As your needs change you may want to add more speakers and you can with the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack (Order Code: N93DZ).