Alto Tourmax SXM112A 400W Stage Monitor
• 400W continuous (RMS) output with an 800W peak for a great quality sound
• An active speaker that has its own built-in amplifier
• Great for virtually any size venue
• 6.35mm and XLR input to allow you to connect a wide range of products
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 800W peak output, the speaker is perfect for giving you a great DJ set in virtually any size venue. Its lightweight, trapezoidal design makes the speaker perfect either vertically as a stage monitor or horizontally as a PA speaker.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker is fitted with a standard XLR socket which will allow you to connect it to a wide range of devices such as mixers and microphones. The speaker is also fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) socket which allows you to connect MP3 players, tablets, smart phones and other devices.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto stage monitor has a built-in amplifier which will allows you to connect any audio source directly to the speaker.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.