Alto Truesonic TS110A 300W 10 inch Active Speaker (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B49NY
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for a high quality sound output
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker directly
• Great to be used in smaller or mid-sized venues
• Two 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs to give you maximum compatibility with DJ and audio products
• The speaker has an XLR output to link the speaker direct to another speaker with a single cable
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With the 600W peak output, the speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event for smaller and mid-sized venues. The lightweight trapezoid design of the speaker makes it an excellent choice for use as a stage monitor speaker, when positioned on its side. To give you a speaker output, you can connect two of these speakers together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alto TS110A speaker comes with two 6.35mm (1¼ inch) input connectors as well as an XLR input connector to give you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker, including microphones, mixers and MP3 players. The speaker is also fitted with an XLR output which will allow you to link the speaker directly to another using only an XLR cable.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TS110A speaker is an active speaker which means that it has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This will allow you to connect a wide range of products directly to the speaker without having to use an external amplifier.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
70 to 19,000 HzHz
Active Or Passive:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down