Alto Truesonic TS112 200W 12-inch Passive Speaker
• 200W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a clear quality audio output
• The passive speaker is unpowered and uses an external amplifier to provide both audio and power (amplifier not included)
• Excellent for both smaller and larger venues
• Dual speakON and 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack input and output to give you maximum compatibility with audio inputs and other speakers
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With a peak output of 800W, the speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang and is an excellent choice for both a smaller and larger venue. The trapezoid design allows this speaker to be used on its side making it an excellent choice for use as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers must be connected to the amplifier.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker comes fitted with a Dual speakON and 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack input to allow you to connect with a wide variety of audio devices such as an iPod. It is also fitted with a dual speakON and 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack output to allow you to easily connect this speaker directly to another.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TS112 is a passive speaker that requires an external amplifier using a speakON cable. The amplifier will then send audio directly to the speaker. No other cables are required.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
52 to 18,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.