Alto Truesonic TS112A 400W 12 inch Active Speaker
• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a clear quality audio output
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to provide power direct to the speaker – no need to use an external amplifier
• Great for both a small and large venue
• Two 6.35mm jack inputs, an XLR input and XLR output to provide a maximum compatibility with audio sources and speakers
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With the 800W peak output power, the speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event for both small and larger venues. The trapezoid design of the speaker allows it to be used on its side making it an excellent choice to use as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker is fitted with a standard XLR socket input which will allow you to connect this speaker to a wide range of devices such as mixers and microphones. The Truesonic speaker is also fitted with two 6.35mm (1¼ inch) sockets to allow you to play music from a variety of sources such as MP3 players, tablets and smartphones. The included XLR output socket will also allow you to link this speaker directly to another through a single XLR cable.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto speaker is an active design speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. It means that with the XLR and 6.35mm connectors, you can connect a range of items directly to the speaker without any extra power.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
65 to 19,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.