Alto Truesonic TS112W 400W 12 inch Active Speaker
• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a high quality sound output
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker directly
• Ideal for both small and larger venues
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs which allow for any audio device to be connected directly to the speaker
• The speaker has an XLR output to link the speaker direct to another speaker
• 36mm top hat mount compatible
• Built in Bluetooth to allow you to connect audio sources without requiring cablesHow powerful is this speaker?
The speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event within both smaller and larger venues as it uses 800W peak output power. The speaker has a trapezoid design which also allows you to use the speaker on its side as a stage monitor speaker. A pair of speakers will need to be connected together to give you a stereo output.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker is fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect a wide range of products such as microphones, CD decks or mixers. The speaker also comes with an XLR output which allows the speaker to be linked directly to another active speaker using only an XLR cable.
Is the speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with a Bluetooth receiver built in. This will allow you to stream audio directly from any compatible smartphones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TS112W speaker is an active design speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. It means that with the XLR and 6.35mm connectors, you can connect a range of items directly to the speaker without any extra power.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
65 to 19,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.