• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a high quality sound output
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker directly
• Ideal for both small and larger venues
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs which allow for any audio device to be connected directly to the speaker
• The speaker has an XLR output to link the speaker direct to another speaker
• 36mm top hat mount compatible
• Built in Bluetooth to allow you to connect audio sources without requiring cablesHow powerful is this speaker?
The speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event within both smaller and larger venues as it uses 800W peak output power. The speaker has a trapezoid design which also allows you to use the speaker on its side as a stage monitor speaker. A pair of speakers will need to be connected together to give you a stereo output.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker is fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect a wide range of products such as microphones, CD decks or mixers. The speaker also comes with an XLR output which allows the speaker to be linked directly to another active speaker using only an XLR cable.
Is the speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with a Bluetooth receiver built in. This will allow you to stream audio directly from any compatible smartphones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TS112W speaker is an active design speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. It means that with the XLR and 6.35mm connectors, you can connect a range of items directly to the speaker without any extra power.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.