• 500W continuous (RMS) output with 1000W peak for a high quality audio output
• This passive speaker uses an external amplifier which reduces its overall weight (amplifier not included)
• A versatile speaker that is excellent for both smaller and larger venues
• speakON input and output connections for maximum compatibility with amplifiers and additional speakers
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 1000W peak output power, this speaker is a versatile choice and will help your DJ set go with a bang in smaller and larger venues. The trapezoid design allows this speaker to be used on its side making it an excellent choice for use as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected to the amplifier.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker has two speakON connectors allowing for connection to an amplifier and an additional speaker. The speakON connector is a heavy duty connector which has been designed to protect equipment and operators from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TS115 speaker has to be connected to amplifier using a speakON cable. The amplifier will then send audio directly to the speaker. No other cables are required.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.