Alto Truesonic TS115A 400W 15 inch Active Speaker
• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for clear quality audio output
• The active speaker has an amplifier built in to power the speaker
• Excellent for both small and large venues
• Two 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack plug inputs which allows for any audio device to connect to the speaker
• The speaker also has an XLR output to link the speaker directly to another speaker
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
This speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event for both small and large venues as the speaker has an 800W peak output. The trapezoid design will allow the speaker to be used on its side which makes the speaker an excellent choice as a stage monitor speaker. A pair of speakers will need to be connected together to achieve a stereo output.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The TS115A speaker is fitted with two 6.35mm jack inputs which will allow you to connect a wide range of products directly to the speaker, such as microphones, mixers and MP3 players. The XLR output connection allows you to connect the speaker directly to another active speaker with only an XLR cable. This will allow you to have the same output on several speakers without needing any splitters.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The TS115A speaker is an active design speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. It means that with the XLR or 6.35mm connectors, you can connect a range of items directly to the speaker without any extra power.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
65 to 19,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.