• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a clear quality sound output
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Ideal for a venue of virtually any size
• 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs to give you a maximum compatibility with an audio input
• An XLR output is built in to allow you to connect this speaker directly with another
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 800W peak output, the speaker will reach its full potential in a venue of virtually any size. The built in control panel will allow you control the inputs that are connected to the speaker including the USB and microSD slots that are built in.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alto TS115W comes fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker. A USB port and microSD slot is also included so that you can connect a USB memory stick or microSD card directly into the speaker for its content to be played directly. An XLR output is also included to allow you to connect this speaker directly with another.
Is the speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with Bluetooth built in to allow you to connect any enabled product without any cables. This will allow the connection of many smart phones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly to the speaker.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier. This means you can connect an iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.