Alto Truesonic TSSUB12 300W 12 inch Subwoofer
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for an excellent sound output
• An active speaker that has a built-in amplifier
• 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs for maximum compatibility with audio equipment
• XLR output to allow you to connect this speaker directly to another
• Top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 600W peak output, the subwoofer will help your DJ set go with a bang in a small and mid-sized venue. With its compact rectangular design, the speaker can be easily positioned to give you the best quality sound throughout the room.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker comes fitted with a pair of inputs including a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as an XLR connector, giving you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker. An XLR output is also included to allow you to connect another speaker directly to this one.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TSSUB12 is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier. You can connect your mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
52 to 18,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.