• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for an excellent sound output
• An active speaker that has a built-in amplifier
• 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs for maximum compatibility with audio equipment
• XLR output to allow you to connect this speaker directly to another
• Top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 600W peak output, the subwoofer will help your DJ set go with a bang in a small and mid-sized venue. With its compact rectangular design, the speaker can be easily positioned to give you the best quality sound throughout the room.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker comes fitted with a pair of inputs including a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as an XLR connector, giving you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker. An XLR output is also included to allow you to connect another speaker directly to this one.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TSSUB12 is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier. You can connect your mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.