• 600W continuous (RMS) power output with 1200W peak for a clear quality audio output
• This active speaker has a built-in amplifier to power the speaker directly
• 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs to give you maximum compatibility with audio sources
• XLR output to allow you to connect this speaker directly to another
• Top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 1200W peak output, the subwoofer will help your DJ set go with a bang in any sized venue. With its compact rectangular design, the speaker can be easily positioned to give you the best quality sound throughout the room.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker comes fitted with a pair of inputs including a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as an XLR connector, giving you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker. An XLR output is also included to allow you to connect another speaker directly to this one.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Alto TSSUB15 is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier. You can connect your mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.