Alto TX10 140W 10-inch Active Speaker
• 140W continuous (RMS) output with 280W peak for a good quality audio output
• This speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker
• Excellent speaker for a smaller venue as well as a home enthusiast
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs which allows you to connect a wide range of products to the speaker
• An XLR output is also included to connect this speaker directly to another active speaker with a single XLR cable
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
The 280W peak output of this speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event for a smaller venue as well as by the home enthusiast. The curved plastic casing allows the speaker to be used either vertically as a PA speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. A pair of these speakers can be connected together to give you a great stereo output.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alto TX10 is fitted with a variety of inputs that allow it to be connected to a wide range of devices including an XLR socket which is a common connection on mixers and microphones and a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack socket to connect many other items such as smart phones and MP3 players.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This speaker is an active speaker that has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This means that you can connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to be played by the speaker.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
75 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.