• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for a great quality audio output
• The speaker is active by using a built in amplifier to power the speaker.
• An excellent choice speaker for both smaller and mid-sized venues as well as the home enthusiast
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR input to give you maximum compatibility with other audio equipment
• An XLR output connector is also included to allow you to connect this speaker directly to another, using only an XLR cable
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
The 600W peak output power means that this speaker is will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event for smaller and mid-sized venues as well as by the home enthusiast. With the speakers curved design, you can use the speaker either vertically or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a great stereo output, a pair of these speakers will need to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alto TX12 is fitted with a variety of inputs that allow it to be connected to a wide range of devices including an XLR socket which is a common connection on mixers and microphones. A 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack socket id also included to connect many other items such as smart phones and MP3 players. The speaker also has an XLR output connector to allow you to connect this speaker directly to another active speaker.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This speaker is an active speaker which has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This means that you can connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker to be played.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.