Alto TX15 300W 15-inch Active Speaker
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for a great quality sound output
• This active speaker is powered directly from the built in amplifier
• An excellent choice for both smaller and mid-sized venues
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack & XLR inputs which allows for any audio device to be connected to the speaker
• An XLR output is included to link the speaker directly to another speaker with only an XLR cable
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 600W peak output, this speaker will help create a fantastic atmosphere for your music event for both smaller and mid-sized venues. The speakers curved design allows the speaker to be used either upright or on its side as a stage monitor speaker. A pair of speakers will need to be connected to give you a great stereo output.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alto TX15 is fitted with a variety of inputs that allow it to be connected to a wide range of devices including an XLR socket which is a common connection on mixers and microphones. A 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack socket is also included to connect many other items such as smart phones and MP3 players. The speaker includes an XLR socket output to allow you to link the speaker directly to another using only an XLR cable.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This speaker is an active speaker which means that it has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This allows you to connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
65 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.