Alto Zephyr ZMX122FX 8 Channel Compact Mixer with Effects
• Eight channel mixer with a total of 12 inputs, allowing you to plug microphones into your mixer while simultaneously playing music
• Three band equalisers on all channels so you can perfect the sound you need
• Phono (RCA), 6.35mm and XLR input sockets allow you to connect a variety of devices to this mixer
• Phono (RCA) output for you to connect to your mixer and 6.35mm output for your headphones
• Phantom power through two of the XLR sockets allows you to power condenser microphones
• High headroom offers extra dynamic range for your music
• Integrated 24-bit digital effects processor with 256 choices (16 pre-sets x 16 variations)What makes this different from the Zephyr ZMX862?
This mixer has two extra channels compared to the Zephyr ZMX862. It also comes with a 24-bit digital effects processor with 16 variations of 16 professional effects designed by Alesis. You can choose from room and space delays, small and large room acoustics, plate and spring reverbs as well as flangers, chorus effects and more. This gives you a professional sounding mix without having to build a full mixing studio into your house, ultimately saving you money.
What can I plug into this mixer?
This mixer comes with a variety of connections for you to plug your musical devices and microphones into. You can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first two channels, as well has having two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines and other instruments. You can also easily plug in your MP3 player, CD player, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/tape inputs, as well as having two AUX outputs that can be used to send audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor or any number of sources.
What does phantom power do?
Phantom power is DC electric power transmitted through microphone cables to operate microphones that contain active electronic circuitry. This is so you can use more sensitive microphones, such as condenser microphones, with your mixer and enjoy the best quality sound.
What does "high headroom" mean?
If a mixer has higher headroom, this means you have less distortion when it comes to playing your music through the mixer. This, ultimately, gives you a far better sound that those with a low headroom which will distort the sound output more.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.