• Six channel mixer with a total of eight inputs, allowing you to plug microphones into your mixer while playing music simultaneously
• Three band equalisers on all channels so you can perfect the sound you need
• Phono (RCA), 6.35mm and XLR input sockets allow you to connect a variety of devices to this mixer
• Phono (RCA) output for you to connect to your mixer and 6.35mm output for your headphones
• Phantom power through the XLR sockets allows you to power condenser microphones
• High headroom offers extra dynamic range for your musicWhat can I plug into this mixer?
This mixer comes with a variety of connections for you to plug your musical devices and microphones into. You can plug dynamic, condenser and wireless microphones into the first two channels, as well has having two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines and other instruments. You can also easily plug in your MP3 player, CD player, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/tape inputs, as well as having two AUX outputs that can be used to send audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor or any number of sources.
What does phantom power do?
Phantom power is DC electric power transmitted through microphone cables to operate microphones that contain active electronic circuitry. This is so you can use more sensitive microphones, such as condenser microphones, with your mixer and enjoy the best quality sound.
What does "high headroom" mean?
If a mixer has higher headroom, this means you have less distortion when it comes to playing your music through the mixer. This, ultimately, gives you a far better sound that those with a low headroom which will distort the sound output more.