Am Tech 2 LED Pocket magnifying glass
• Pocket 3x magnifying glass with 2 LEDs for easy use in darker conditions
• Perfect for outdoor hobbies, map reading and engineering projects
• Slim profile design and pocket size make it easy to store
• Requires 2 x 1.5V LR44 batteries (included)Portable and Functional
The Am Tech 2 LED Pocket Magnifying Glass is a great tool for you to use in many different situations. Whether you are exploring the great outdoors and want to read a map accurately in the dark, or if you’re doing some intricate engineering work and want to make sure every fine detail is correct.
The magnifying glass has a 3x magnification level so it will give you a proper look at whatever you choose to observe. The 2 LEDs are a great tool to help you see in darker conditions so you are not restricted to only using the magnifying glass in the daytime.
The magnifying glass is small and slim so you can take it with you wherever you go and have it ready for use. The two LR44 batteries that power the LEDs are easily replaceable should they ever run out.
|Number Of LEDs
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.