• 2W chip on board (COB) LEDs, which produce 140 lumens of light
• Use the three LEDs on top of the light as a torch
• Includes a magnet on the back to attach to metallic surfaces like car bonnets
• Swivel hanging hook for hands free use
• Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (included)What is a COB LED?
Chip on board (COB) LEDs use chips with multiple diodes, which result in a much denser LED array of light. This gives off a more consistent and controlled light beam and offers great optics. COB also offers an improved lumen per watt ratio, increases efficiency and lengthens the overall life of the lamp.
How bright is this light?
This light produces 140 lumens of light which equates to approximately 10 watts. This gives you enough light to be able to work by in any situation, such as when under the bonnet of a car or when needing to illuminate a specific area in a workshop.