- Connect smart devices from brands such as Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings & Hive without needing a bridge in between
- Control your smart lights using your voice with the Alexa cloud-based assistant
- Ask questions, make calls directly to other Echo owners, set alarms & timers, manage shopping lists with your voice
- Powerful speaker with 360° omnidirectional audio and Dolby processing to give you clear vocals and dynamic bass response
- Features seven different microphones with noise cancellation and beam-forming technology to hear you from any direction, even with music playing
- Play music from Amazon Music, TuneIn, Spotify (coming soon) & more
- Use Amazon Music to search a song by its lyrics, time-period, or let Alexa be the DJ
- Use multi-room music to play music simultaneously across the Echo devices in your home
- Set your individual moods by asking Alexa to play one song in the living room while playing another song in the bedroom
- Bluetooth input not supported, audio output available via Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack to connect to your existing stereo system
- Works with a range of smart devices including Philips Hue, TP-Link, Hive, Samsung SmartThings, WeMo, Netatmo, Tado° & more
- Enjoy hands-free conversations with anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa app, no dialling or searching required
- Send voice or voice to text messages to anyone with an Echo device or the Alexa app installed
- Use the Drop In feature for room-to-room calling between multiple Echo's around your home
“Alexa, discover My devices”
The Amazon Echo Plus is a smart speaker that you can control with your voice. It features Alexa, the cloud based smart assistant that lets you talk ask It to play music, control your smart home, make calls, check sports scores, plan your day and more. The built-in smart home hub functionality of the Echo Plus means that setting up your smart home is easier than ever before. Connect smart devices from brands such as Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings and Hive without requiring the hub or bridge they normally require. The voice setup feature also means that you can remove the need to use multiple apps for setting up your smart devices. Simply say “Alexa, discover my devices” and the Echo Plus will automatically detect and configure compatible smart devices.
“Alexa, turn on the lights”
The Amazon Echo Plus allows you to control your connected smart devices with your voice. Simply connect your compatible Smart Bulbs, Thermostat, or Smart Plug and turn on a whole new world of audible possibilities. Use the Amazon Echo Plus to turn on your lamp without leaving the bed, turn up the heat on your thermostat while at the dinner table, or dim the lights while on the couch for movie time. You can use commands such as “Alexa set living room to 21 degrees” or “Alexa turn on the lights”, and more. The Echo Plus works with lights, locks, switches, thermostats and more from brands such as Philips Hue, WeMo, TP-Link, Hive, Nest, Samsung SmartThings, Netatmo & more.
“Alexa, play that song”
The Echo Plus is a great speaker for playing music around the home, as it features a 2.5 inch downward-firing woofer and 0.8 inch tweeter delivering impressive audio for its size. Play your favourite songs from Amazon Music, Spotify (coming soon), TuneIn & more. With Amazon Music, you can even ask Alexa to play a song by using the lyrics, time-period of release, or sit back and let Alexa control what you listen to. Use voice commands like “Alexa play music by Coldplay” or “Alexa, play that song that goes “what is love?” to get started.
“Alexa, call dad”
The Amazon Echo Plus allows you to easily contact your friends or family who own an Echo device or the Alexa app. You don’t have to grab your phone and search for contacts, which allows you to continue with the cooking as you call them. You can also send messages via voice or text to anyone with an Echo device or the Alexa app. The calling and messaging is available at no additional cost, all you need is the latest version of the Alexa app on your smartphone. You can also communicate between several Echo devices in your home by using the Drop In feature. Let people in the house know when dinner is ready, ask someone to help with chores, or tell the kids to go to sleep without having to shout.
“Alexa, how is my commute?”
The Amazon Echo Plus has thousands of built-in Alexa skills that are updated regularly. The skills add even more capabilities such as ordering pizza from Domino’s, tracking your fitness with Fitbit, getting live train information, and more. New skills are being added all the time and you can even view ratings and reviews to see what other customers are saying about a specific skill. Alexa, the brain behind the Echo Plus, updates regularly through the cloud and is always learning, adding new abilities and skills. The more you use the Echo Plus, the more it gets used to the way you talk, your vocabulary and preferences. In the long term, the Echo Plus will grow with you and become a very personalised experience.