- Experience true to life picture quality and sound with 4K Ultra HD up to 60fps, and Dolby Atmos audio
- Over 10,000 channels and on-demands apps so you always have something to watch
- Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies from a multitude of catch-up and streaming services
- Designed for use with compatible 4K TVs to display vibrant picture with exquisite detail
- Launch programs and control your media player with the included Alexa Voice Remote
- Control and challenge Alexa with Alexa skills; ask questions and give her commands
- Easy setup by simply plugging into your HDTV HDMI port and connecting to the internet
- Ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac WiFi for consistently smooth and responsive performance
- Highly portable design so you can take your favourite content with you
Watch anything, anytime
With Amazon Fire TV, you will have access to over 10,000 channels, as well as a wide variety of apps. With over 200,000 TV episodes and movies from a range of catch-up and streaming services, you’ll always be able to find something to entertain the whole family. If you want to enjoy the variety of original series and Amazon channels then you can purchase an optional Prime Membership. Channels on are available to purchase as individual subscriptions, meaning you’ll only have to pay for what you want to watch.
Perfect picture with Ultra HD
The Amazon Fire TV Media Player with 4K has been specially designed for use with compatible 4K TVs. You will be able to watch all your favourites as well as new shows and movies with incredibly vibrant picture quality, bringing to life every little detail. As well as the stunning visuals, Amazon Fire TV 4K has Dolby Atmos audio. This means that when connected to compatible home audio systems, you will experience impressive, true to life sound. The Amazon Fire TV Media Player with 4K has an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac WiFi, to ensure a consistently smooth and responsive performance that you can rely on.
Control with the Alexa Voice Remote
Controlling your Amazon Fire TV is super convenient with the included Alexa Voice Remote. This remote features all the necessary buttons including play/pause, fast forward, rewind, back, home, and menu buttons. The remote has a select button inside the navigation button, which is in a smooth ring design making it simple and comfortable to use. At the top of the Alexa Voice remote sits the voice button and the microphone. When you want to launch a show hosted by your favourite petrol-head adventurers, simply press and voice button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say, ‘Alexa, find The Grand Tour’. You can also manage your viewing by saying ‘Alexa, skip ahead five minutes’. Whatever you can do manually, Alexa can do much faster at the press of a single button.
Easy setup, streamline design
Setting up your Amazon Fire TV Media Player is a fast and fluid process. Simply plug the Amazon Fire TV into the HDMI port of your HDTV, then plug it into the wall socket. The final step is to connect to the internet. Once you’re all connected, you can begin to stream hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes right away. The Amazon Fire TV Media Player is a highly portable unit, designed to make is easy for you to travel with. So long as you have stable WiFi and a compatible television, you can enjoy the limitless possibilities of streaming with your Fire TV wherever you go.