Amazon Fire TV Stick 8GB
• HDMI media streaming device to stream online HD content directly to your HDTV
• Download a host of media and entertainment applications directly to the Fire Stick and view on your TV, with 8GB of storage available
• Compatible with any television using an HDMI port and access to a Wi-Fi signal
• Eliminate streaming with high speed advanced streaming and prediction (ASAP)
• Stream media using 1080p HD resolution and immersive Dolby stereo audio
• Equipped with a dual band 2.4 / 5GHz antenna, which provides stable connections and high speed data transfers
• Easy to install, just plug in, supply power and begin to enjoy all that media streaming has to offer
• Device Model Number: B00KAKUN3E
• Please note this product cannot be used in the Republic Of Ireland
• Share media from your portable devices onto a big screen using the ‘Fling’ feature
• Powered by IMDB, the ‘X-Ray’ features lets you delve deeper into your favourite films and learn more about actors, music and trivia – all of which can be viewed at the touch of a button
• Voice support allows you to control your Fire Stick using the Fire TV mobile app What does the Amazon Fire Stick offer me?
Acting as a conduit between you and a world of online media content, the Amazon Fire Stick allows you to experience a new way in viewing your favourite media applications. The Fire Stick connects directly to your Wi-Fi network, meaning you can watch your free streaming or subscription services with ease. You can even stream in HD directly to the big screen without the need of a computer.
Enjoy streaming applications such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Play, MY5, ITV and 4OD, as well as a host of free streaming services. In addition to the video content, the Amazon Fire TV Stick allows you to use your HDTV to play game apps with ease thanks to a dedicated video core4 GPU. You can also listen to music with compete clarity and consistent quality, or share images using the Amazon Cloud Drive, though be aware that some features may require Amazon Prime subscription.
The Amazon Fire TV stick’s small size makes it extra-portable, which is great for accessing your media on the go. All you’ll need is an HDMI-compatible television and access to a Wi-Fi signal.
Is the Amazon Fire TV Stick easy to set up?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick connects directly to a free HDMI port on the back of your HDTV, plug in the supplied micro USB power supply. Follow the steps given in the manual to connect the Fire TV Stick to an accessible Wi-Fi network. You can then use the TV remote or the Fire TV app to begin enjoying all of your media.
For optimal Wi-Fi reception it is recommended that the Amazon Fire TV Stick is used with the included HDMI extender cable.
What devices are compatible with the Amazon Fire Stick?
The Amazon Fire TV stick is compatible with a large array of portable devices, offering app support for Fire OS, iOS and Android operating systems as well as compatibility with Motorola, LG and Google devices.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a premier subscription service available to the users of the Amazon Fire Stick. Although users can enjoy big screen entertainment without signing up, the Amazon Prime service will give you access to a plethora of additional content only available to Prime users.
Please note this product cannot be used in the Republic Of Ireland
Mains to USB adapter
Dimensions & Weight
No (apps can be installed to add this functionality)
Yes - Fire TV Remote App Only
|Remote Control Included
Video File Formats: H.264
Audio File Formats: AAC-LC
eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus)
Photo File Formats: JPEG
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Remote
USB cable (1.52 m) and power adapter
HDMI extension cable
2 x AAA batteries
Quick start guide
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
iOS and Android
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.