AMD Athlon II X2 250 3GHz + Asus M5A78L-M LX3 +4GB Memory Motherboard Kit (Used)
• Includes AMD dual core Athlon II X2 250 3GHz CPU - perfect for everyday computing
• Supplied with 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM to optimise your computing experience
• Build a PC that's perfect for web & office applications or entry-level gaming
• Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3000 graphics
• Ask in-store or browse online to learn more about our range of cases, power supplies, hard drives and operating systems to complete your build
• Asus M5A78L-M LX3 motherboard provides great flexibility and an easy upgrade pathAMD Athlon II X2 250 3GHz Socket AM3 2MB L2
# of Cores 2
Clock Speed 3GHz
Cache: 2MB L2
AMD AM3+ FX™/Phenom™ II/Athlon™ II/Sempron™ 100 Series Processors
Supports CPU up to 95W
AMD Cool 'n' Quiet™ Technology
AMD 760G (780L)/SB710
2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz ECC, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture - please refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List)
Use of an AMD FX Series CPU on this motherboard supports up to DDR3 1866MHz as its standard memory frequency
Due to CPU specifications, AMD AM3 CPUs on this motherboard support up to DDR3 1333MHz
NB: Due to OS limitations, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operating systems may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more of memory on the motherboard.
Integrated ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 GPU
VGA output support : RGB port
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 2560 x 1440 @ 75Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
Hybrid CrossFireX™ Support *1
Supports DirectX 10
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PCI
Qualcomm Atheros 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel high definition audio CODEC *2
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.