• Latest CPU series of Ryzen processors with 3.4GHz base clock and 3.8GHz boosted
• Eight core processor uses simultaneous multi-threading to give you the power of 16 threads
• 95 watt thermal design point makes the Ryzen 7 1700X extremely efficient when boosted
• Extended frequency range boosts performance based on processor cooling
• Combined 20MB of L2 and L3 cache for extremely quick operation
• 1,331 pin processor for use with motherboards built on the AM4 platform
• ‘Zen’ architecture optimises performance with SenseMI technology using Pure Power, Precision Boost, Smart Prefetch, and Neural Net features
• Model number : YD170XBCAEWOFRyzen is here
The AMD Ryzen processor uses cutting edge technology and designs to offer incredible performance with state of the art features. This gives VR explorers, content creators, gamers and tech enthusiasts the power needed run programs and applications at extremely high speeds.
The power of Zen
Built using the AMD ‘Zen’ architecture, the Ryzen 7 series features the SenseMI suite. This uses a system of processor specific applications to enhance the performance and the efficiency of your Ryzen processor. These applications include:
Extended frequency range
The AMD Ryzen 7-1700X processor utilises the AMD XFR system to boost the performance of your system. This allows for higher boost frequencies when pairing your Ryzen processor with robust, aftermarket CPU coolers. The system automatically monitors the core temperature of the CPU and scales boosted clock speeds based upon the type of cooler you are using.
The Pure Power system intelligently monitors processor temperature, clock rate and CPU voltage. It also increases the speed of the processor by optimising between efficiency and performance based on current thermal loads.
Further increase the performance of your CPU by optimising the speed of your processor. This is done by monitoring and adjusting CPU clock speeds based on current power needs.
Neural net prediction
This advanced learning feature allows the Ryzen processor to form a true artificial network inside each of the CPU cores. This helps the processor to anticipate future commands and instructions by preloading and deciding on the best route for data flowing through the CPU.
By using the shared cache of the Ryzen processor, the Smart Prefetch system preloads vital data for quick access. The processor also monitors your most used programs and applications to learn and decide which data is commonly accessed to optimise this process further.