• Auto ranging digital multimeter for testing electronic and electrical appliances
• DC and AC voltage range of 1mV to 600V
• DC and AC current range of 200µA to 10A
• Resistance testing from 0Ω to 20MΩ
• Four digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes two AAA batteries so you can start straight awayWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC current, resistance and capacitance, and can also give an audible continuity reading. Additionally, this multimeter comes with a battery tester, perfect for checking batteries you suspect to be low on power. This gives you a range of functions perfect for a starter in electronics.
What batteries can be used with the tester?
The battery tester included in this pack can be used to test an assortment of batteries. These include standard alkaline batteries such as AA, AAA, C, D and 9V as well as small watch batteries such as CR2032, SR44, SR69 and more.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Turn the dial to the setting you are wanting to test or measure, and the screen will display the reading. The auto ranging function of this multimeter means you won’t even need to set a range to test for, it will do that for you. The ‘data hold’ button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes.
Can I use different probes with this multimeter?
It is possible to use a multitude of probes with this multimeter, provided they have a 4mm socket fitting.