• 3350mAh capacity which gives you enough power to recharge your smartphone from flat, depending on the phone’s battery capacity
• Recharge the internal battery in a minimum of three hours, so you always have power for your devices
• Single recharge from this mini power bank for a boost when you need it most
• Single USB socket to connect directly to your smartphone, tablet or gaming accessory
• Built-in LED indicator to give you a status update when recharging or using the power bank to prevent it running flat
• Weighs only 80g and is compact, measuring only 95mm x 23mm x 23mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. Charged through USB power, the Anker PowerCore+ mini is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you. The power bank utilises IQ technology to give you a high-speed recharge when your device is connected.
How does it connect to my device?
The Anker PowerCore+ mini is easy to connect to. Simply use your device’s USB cable to connect directly from the power bank to your device. Once connected, the power bank will begin charging your device, and IQ technology will help do this as quickly as possible. To activate IQ technology, simply connect your device and press the single button.
Is it rechargeable?
In just three hours, you can fully recharge the PowerCore+ mini so that you always have a battery backup for all of your devices.