Antex 15W Mains Soldering Iron
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: FJ44X
About this product
- 15W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
- Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
- Maximum temperature of 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip and aid the melting process
• 15W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Maximum temperature of 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip and aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredWhat makes this soldering iron unique?
This mains powered soldering irons has a 15W output and is supplied with a soldering iron stand. This stand will allow you to safely store your iron when not in use. This soldering iron is ideal for general soldering tasks such as fitting components to PCB boards.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 15W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
To get started, this soldering iron will require solder. It is supplied with a stand to hold the soldering iron when not in use.
Replacement tips for this soldering iron are available :
0.5mm tip: here
1.. tip: here
0.5mm tip: here
2.3mm tip: here
|Warm up time||2-3 minutes|
|Max temp||370 °C|
|Dimensions||270 x 70 x 50 mm|
|Package contents||C 15 W soldering iron|