Ideal for general purpose soldering, Fitted with a... Read More
Antex 25W Mains Soldering Iron
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: ND94C
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- 25W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
- Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
- Maximum temperature of 390°C allowing you to store heat in the tip and aid the melting process
• 25W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Maximum temperature of 390°C allowing you to store heat in the tip and aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains powered
• Fitted with a silicone cableWhat makes this soldering iron unique?
This mains powered soldering iron has a 25W output and is supplied with a soldering iron stand. This stand will securely hold your iron when it is not in use. The size of this soldering iron makes it ideal for miniature precision soldering such as replacing a component on a PCB.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 25W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
To get started, this soldering iron will require solder. It is supplied with a stand to hold the soldering iron when not in use.
Replacement tips for this soldering iron are available:
Three pack assorted tips: here
2.3mm angled tips: here
0.5mm number 55 tip: here
2.3mm number 50 tip: here
3mm number 51 tip: here
A replacement element for this soldering iron is also available here
|Warm up time||2-3 minutes|
|Max temp||390 °C|
|Special functions||Ideal for general soldering applications|
|Dimensions||270 x 70 x 50 mm|
|Package contents||Antex 25W soldering iron (silicone cable)|