• 50W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains powered
• Temperature controlled through the built-in buttonsWhat makes this soldering iron unique?
This mains powered soldering iron has a 50W output and is supplied with a soldering iron stand. The stand will give you a safe place to put the soldering iron when it is not in use. The temperature output of the iron can also be altered to make it suitable for a range of soldering projects.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 50W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
To get started, this soldering iron will require solder. It is supplied with a stand to hold the soldering iron when not in use.
Replacement tips for this soldering iron are available:
Assorted tip pack: here
2.3mm angled tip pack: here
0.5mm tip: here
3mm tip: here
2.3mm tip: here