Ideal for general purpose soldering, Fitted with a... Read More
Antex 50W Mains Soldering Iron
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: XJ45Y
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Free standard delivery (orders over £10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
|Standard delivery (orders under £10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
|Next day delivery
Mon - Fri, order by 6pm
|Specific day/time delivery
Choose am / pm OR before 9am / 10.30am
|Same day delivery with Shutl
Choose a 1 hour time slot
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- 50W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
- Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
- Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• 50W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains powered
• Temperature controlled through the built-in buttonsWhat makes this soldering iron unique?
This mains powered soldering iron has a 50W output and is supplied with a soldering iron stand. The stand will give you a safe place to put the soldering iron when it is not in use. The temperature output of the iron can also be altered to make it suitable for a range of soldering projects.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 50W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
To get started, this soldering iron will require solder. It is supplied with a stand to hold the soldering iron when not in use.
Replacement tips for this soldering iron are available:
Assorted tip pack: here
2.3mm angled tip pack: here
0.5mm tip: here
3mm tip: here
2.3mm tip: here
|Warm up time||2-3 minutes|
|Max temp||200 °C - 450 °C|
|Special functions||Digital in handle temperature control|
|Dimensions||270 x 70 x 50 mm|
|Package contents||TCS50W soldering iron|