Antex 5W / 10W Mains Wax Master Craft Art Kit
• Dual wattage (5W/10W) mains powered crafting iron that allows you to start crafting by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your projects using wax blocks
• Dual temperature output allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid crafting
• No restrictions on how long you can use this crafting iron as it is mains poweredWhat is included in this kit?
Explore the art of melting wax to create everything from personal greetings cards to pictures with this craft iron. It has a dual heating element which gives two levels of heat for you to use to create the perfect design. This kit also includes a range of tips to create different designs and three blocks of various coloured wax to get you started.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a craft iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a dual wattage mains craft iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start creating without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this kit?
This kit comes with three small blocks of coloured wax to get you started. The wax can easily be replaced when used to enable you to keep on creating various designs.
|| 5 W & 10 W
| Warm up time
|| 2-3 minutes
| Max temp
|| Dual temperature
| Run time
| Special functions
|| Ideal for greeting cards & pictures
|| 385 g
|| 290 x 160 x 50 mm
| Package contents
|| Wax master
|| Safety stand
|| 1 Glossy card
|| 1 Spade tip
|| 1 Drawing tip
|| 1 Brush tip
|| 3 Blocks of coloured wax
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.